Lunch at the center
Monday through Friday from 11:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. we offer a nutritious lunch. Simply call 7:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. the day-of to reserve your lunch tray, or stop at the front desk when you arrive from 7:30 A.M. until Noon .
To see this month's menu, check the calendar below.
Menu subject to change without notice.
More information on our lunch program is below the calendar.
Register for Lunch
- Register for lunch only the same day you are interested in eating.
- Call us at 304-296-9812 or come to our center between 7:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. the day you are interested in eating lunch to reserve your meal.
- Number of trays available each day is limited, based on funding.
- Reserved tickets must be picked up by 10:30 A.M.
- Each person must sign for their meal
There is no required fee for our lunch service for seniors 60 and over. However, Senior Monongalians accepts donations for the lunch to supplement federal and state funding allocations for the program.
- Under 60 must pay $5.25
- 60+ suggested donation is $2.00
- If desired, place your donation in the collection box at the front desk when you receive your ticket.
(The average preparation cost per meal is $7.91)